Receptionist Salary in Iraq 2024

Looking for information about Receptionist salaries in Iraq? Read this article to learn about the average salary range, factors that affect receptionist salaries, and tips for negotiating a competitive compensation package. Find out how industry, experience, and location impact salary expectations, and get insights into the skills and qualifications that can help you earn a higher income as a receptionist.

What is the average Receptionist salary in Iraq in 2024?

Average Receptionist monthly salary
290USD
(USD 3,500 yearly)
Low 250 USD
Average 290 USD
High 330 USD
The average salary in Iraq is typically USD 290 per month. Salaries can range from USD 250 (lowest average) to USD 330 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Receptionist Pay Scale and Salaries in Iraq

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Receptionist earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Receptionists in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Receptionists earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Receptionists in Iraq earn less than USD 400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Receptionist earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Receptionists in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Receptionists earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Receptionists in Iraq earn less than USD 400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Receptionist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Receptionist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iraq, the minimum salary for Receptionist is USD 250.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Iraq the median salary is USD 230.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iraq, the salary for the position of Receptionist ranges between USD 250 and USD 330.