Petroleum Engineer Salary in Iraq 2024

Find out the salary details of a Petroleum Engineer job in Iraq. Discover the average compensation for this lucrative profession and learn about the factors that influence an engineer's earning potential. Gain insight into the rewarding monetary benefits that come with a career in petroleum engineering.

What is the average Petroleum Engineer salary in Iraq in 2024?

Average Petroleum Engineer monthly salary
1,500USD
(USD 17,800 yearly)
Low 1,300 USD
Average 1,500 USD
High 1,700 USD
Employees in Iraq typically earn an average salary of USD 1,500 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 1,300 (lowest average) to USD 1,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Petroleum Engineer Pay Scale and Salaries in Iraq

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Petroleum Engineer earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Petroleum Engineers in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Petroleum Engineers earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Petroleum Engineers in Iraq earn less than USD 400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Petroleum Engineer earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Petroleum Engineers in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Petroleum Engineers earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Petroleum Engineers in Iraq earn less than USD 400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Petroleum Engineer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Petroleum Engineer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iraq, the minimum salary for Petroleum Engineer is USD 1,300.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Iraq, the median salary is USD 1,200. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iraq, the salary for the position of Petroleum Engineer ranges between USD 1,300 and USD 1,700.