Marketing Director Salary in Iraq 2024

Are you looking for information on the salary of a Marketing Director job? Discover how much Marketing Directors earn in Iraq and get insights into the factors that can impact their salary. Explore this article to gain a clear understanding of the compensation for Marketing Directors in your area.

What is the average Marketing Director salary in Iraq in 2024?

Average Marketing Director monthly salary
1,600USD
(USD 19,100 yearly)
Low 1,400 USD
Average 1,600 USD
High 1,900 USD
Employees in Iraq typically earn an average salary of USD 1,600 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 1,400 (lowest average) to USD 1,900 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Marketing Director Pay Scale and Salaries in Iraq

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Director earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Marketing Directors in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Marketing Directors earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Directors in Iraq earn less than USD 400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Director earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Marketing Directors in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Marketing Directors earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Directors in Iraq earn less than USD 400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Director, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Director, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iraq, the minimum salary for Marketing Director is USD 1,400.

Median Salary

In Iraq, the median salary is USD 1,300. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iraq, salaries for the position of Marketing Director typically range from USD 1,400 to USD 1,900.