Intellectual Property Lawyer Salary in Iraq 2024

Looking for information on the salary of an Intellectual Property Lawyer job in Iraq? Explore our article to discover the average earning potential and factors that influence the compensation in this field. Gain insights into the various aspects that may impact an Intellectual Property Lawyer's salary, such as experience, qualifications, and industry demand. Stay informed about the current market trends and expectations related to this profession.

What is the average Intellectual Property Lawyer salary in Iraq in 2024?

Average Intellectual Property Lawyer monthly salary
1,800USD
(USD 21,600 yearly)
Low 1,600 USD
Average 1,800 USD
High 2,100 USD
On average, employees in Iraq earn about USD 1,800 per month. The salary range varies between USD 1,600 (lowest average) and USD 2,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This figure represents the average salary inclusive of perks like housing, transportation, etc. The salary spectrum greatly differs across different professions. If you are curious about the salary of a particular job, kindly refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Intellectual Property Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Iraq

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Iraq earn less than USD 400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Iraq earn less than USD 400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Intellectual Property Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Intellectual Property Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iraq, the minimum salary for Intellectual Property Lawyer is USD 1,600.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Iraq, the median salary is USD 1,500, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iraq, typical salary range for Intellectual Property Lawyer is USD 1,600 to USD 2,100.