Doctor Salary in Iraq 2024

Discover the average salary of doctors in Iraq and gain valuable insights into the compensation for this prestigious profession. This article provides accurate information on doctor salaries in various specialties, highlighting the factors that impact earning potential. Understanding the financial rewards associated with a career in medicine can help aspiring doctors make informed decisions about their future. Explore this comprehensive guide to better comprehend the salary landscape of doctors in Iraq, and get a clearer picture of what to expect financially in this esteemed field.

What is the average Doctor salary in Iraq in 2024?

Average Doctor monthly salary
2,200USD
(USD 26,000 yearly)
Low 1,900 USD
Average 2,200 USD
High 2,500 USD
On average, employees in Iraq earn about USD 2,200 per month. The salary range varies between USD 1,900 (lowest average) and USD 2,500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This figure represents the average salary inclusive of perks like housing, transportation, etc. The salary spectrum greatly differs across different professions. If you are curious about the salary of a particular job, kindly refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Doctor Pay Scale and Salaries in Iraq

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Doctor earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Doctors in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Doctors earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Doctors in Iraq earn less than USD 400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Doctor earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Doctors in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Doctors earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Doctors in Iraq earn less than USD 400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Doctor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Doctor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iraq, the minimum salary for Doctor is USD 1,900.

Median Salary

In Iraq, the median salary is USD 1,800, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iraq, the salary for the position of Doctor typically falls within the range of USD 1,900 to USD 2,500.