Sales Director Salary in Iceland 2024

This article provides an in-depth analysis of the Sales Director job position in Iceland, highlighting the factors that influence salary levels in this role. It offers valuable insights into the key responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required for sales directors, and explores how these factors impact compensation. By understanding the salary dynamics of Sales Director positions in Iceland, individuals can make more informed career decisions and negotiate their salaries effectively within the local market.

What is the average Sales Director salary in Iceland in 2024?

Average Sales Director monthly salary
22,900USD
(USD 274,400 yearly)
Low 19,500 USD
Average 22,900 USD
High 26,300 USD
In Iceland, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately USD 22,900 per month. Salary levels range from USD 19,500 (lowest average) to USD 26,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Sales Director Pay Scale and Salaries in Iceland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iceland, nearly everyone working as a Sales Director earns less than USD 37,200. Approximately 75% of Sales Directors in Iceland earn USD 11,700 or less. Half of the employees in Iceland who work as Sales Directors earn less than USD 8,200, while the remaining 25% of Sales Directors in Iceland earn less than USD 6,200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iceland, nearly everyone working as a Sales Director earns less than USD 37,200. Approximately 75% of Sales Directors in Iceland earn USD 11,700 or less. Half of the employees in Iceland who work as Sales Directors earn less than USD 8,200, while the remaining 25% of Sales Directors in Iceland earn less than USD 6,200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Sales Director, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Sales Director, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iceland, the minimum salary for Sales Director is USD 19,500.

Median Salary

In Iceland, the median salary is USD 18,100. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iceland, salaries for the position of Sales Director typically range from USD 19,500 to USD 26,300.