Marketer Salary in Iceland 2024

Looking to learn about the salary of a Marketer job in Iceland? Find out the average salary and earning potential of marketers in your area. Discover the factors that influence marketing salaries and get insights into the current job market. Stay informed about the compensation trends and industry benchmarks to make the most informed decisions for your career in marketing.

What is the average Marketer salary in Iceland in 2024?

Average Marketer monthly salary
22,200USD
(USD 265,800 yearly)
Low 18,900 USD
Average 22,200 USD
High 25,500 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Iceland amount to around USD 22,200 per month. Salaries vary between USD 18,900 (lowest average) and USD 25,500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Marketer Pay Scale and Salaries in Iceland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iceland, nearly everyone working as a Marketer earns less than USD 37,200. Approximately 75% of Marketers in Iceland earn USD 11,700 or less. Half of the employees in Iceland who work as Marketers earn less than USD 8,200, while the remaining 25% of Marketers in Iceland earn less than USD 6,200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iceland, nearly everyone working as a Marketer earns less than USD 37,200. Approximately 75% of Marketers in Iceland earn USD 11,700 or less. Half of the employees in Iceland who work as Marketers earn less than USD 8,200, while the remaining 25% of Marketers in Iceland earn less than USD 6,200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iceland, the minimum salary for Marketer is USD 18,900.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Iceland, the median salary is USD 17,500. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iceland, the salary for the position of Marketer typically ranges from USD 18,900 to USD 25,500.