Customer Service Representative Salary in Iceland 2024

Looking for information on the salary of a Customer Service Representative job? Discover the average pay for this role and gain insights specific to your location at Iceland. Find out the remuneration trends and factors affecting the compensation of Customer Service Representatives in your area. Explore our article to make an informed decision about your career and earning potential in this field.

What is the average Customer Service Representative salary in Iceland in 2024?

Average Customer Service Representative monthly salary
6,000USD
(USD 71,600 yearly)
Low 5,100 USD
Average 6,000 USD
High 6,900 USD
The average salary in Iceland is typically USD 6,000 per month. Salaries can range from USD 5,100 (lowest average) to USD 6,900 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Customer Service Representative Pay Scale and Salaries in Iceland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iceland, nearly everyone working as a Customer Service Representative earns less than USD 37,200. Approximately 75% of Customer Service Representatives in Iceland earn USD 11,700 or less. Half of the employees in Iceland who work as Customer Service Representatives earn less than USD 8,200, while the remaining 25% of Customer Service Representatives in Iceland earn less than USD 6,200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iceland, nearly everyone working as a Customer Service Representative earns less than USD 37,200. Approximately 75% of Customer Service Representatives in Iceland earn USD 11,700 or less. Half of the employees in Iceland who work as Customer Service Representatives earn less than USD 8,200, while the remaining 25% of Customer Service Representatives in Iceland earn less than USD 6,200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Customer Service Representative, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Customer Service Representative, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iceland, the minimum salary for Customer Service Representative is USD 5,100.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Iceland, the median salary is USD 4,800, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iceland, typical salary range for Customer Service Representative is USD 5,100 to USD 6,900.