Carpenter Salary in Iceland 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Carpenter job? Discover the earnings potential for Carpenters in Iceland. Explore the average pay, factors affecting salaries, and industry trends. Gain insights into the compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for career growth in the Carpentry field. Stay informed and make an informed decision about your future as a Carpenter.

What is the average Carpenter salary in Iceland in 2024?

Average Carpenter monthly salary
7,400USD
(USD 87,800 yearly)
Low 6,300 USD
Average 7,400 USD
High 8,500 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Iceland is normally around USD 7,400 per month. Salary ranges from USD 6,300 (lowest average) to USD 8,500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Carpenter Pay Scale and Salaries in Iceland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iceland, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 37,200. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Iceland earn USD 11,700 or less. Half of the employees in Iceland who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 8,200, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Iceland earn less than USD 6,200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iceland, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 37,200. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Iceland earn USD 11,700 or less. Half of the employees in Iceland who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 8,200, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Iceland earn less than USD 6,200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Carpenter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Carpenter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iceland, the minimum salary for Carpenter is USD 6,300.

Median Salary

In Iceland, the median salary is USD 5,800, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iceland, expected salary for the position of Carpenter typically ranges from USD 6,300 to USD 8,500.