Brand Manager Salary in Iceland 2024

Looking for information on Brand Manager salaries in Iceland? This article provides valuable insights into the average salary of a Brand Manager in various locations. Discover the factors influencing salary levels, such as years of experience, industry, and education. Gain a comprehensive understanding of what to expect in terms of compensation for this crucial marketing role.

What is the average Brand Manager salary in Iceland in 2024?

Average Brand Manager monthly salary
22,200USD
(USD 265,800 yearly)
Low 18,900 USD
Average 22,200 USD
High 25,500 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Iceland is normally around USD 22,200 per month. Salary ranges from USD 18,900 (lowest average) to USD 25,500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Brand Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Iceland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iceland, nearly everyone working as a Brand Manager earns less than USD 37,200. Approximately 75% of Brand Managers in Iceland earn USD 11,700 or less. Half of the employees in Iceland who work as Brand Managers earn less than USD 8,200, while the remaining 25% of Brand Managers in Iceland earn less than USD 6,200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iceland, nearly everyone working as a Brand Manager earns less than USD 37,200. Approximately 75% of Brand Managers in Iceland earn USD 11,700 or less. Half of the employees in Iceland who work as Brand Managers earn less than USD 8,200, while the remaining 25% of Brand Managers in Iceland earn less than USD 6,200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Brand Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Brand Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iceland, the minimum salary for Brand Manager is USD 18,900.

Median Salary

In Iceland, the median salary is USD 17,500. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iceland, the salary range for the position of Brand Manager typically varies from USD 18,900 to USD 25,500.