Waiter Salary in Honduras 2024

Looking for insight into the salary of a waiter job? Discover the average pay and earnings potential for waiters in Honduras. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the compensation associated with this role, including tips and bonuses, through this informative article.

What is the average Waiter salary in Honduras in 2024?

Average Waiter monthly salary
340USD
(USD 4,000 yearly)
Low 290 USD
Average 340 USD
High 390 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Honduras is normally around USD 340 per month. Salary ranges from USD 290 (lowest average) to USD 390 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Waiter Pay Scale and Salaries in Honduras

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Waiter earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Waiters in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Waiters earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Waiters in Honduras earn less than USD 420.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Waiter earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Waiters in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Waiters earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Waiters in Honduras earn less than USD 420.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Waiter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Waiter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Honduras, the minimum salary for Waiter is USD 290.

Median Salary

In Honduras, the median salary is USD 270. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Honduras, the salary for the position of Waiter typically falls within the range of USD 290 to USD 390.