Surgeon Salary in Honduras 2024

Looking for information about surgeon salaries? Discover the average salaries for surgeons in Honduras and gain insights into the factors that impact their earnings. Explore the compensation of surgeons in different specialties and find out how experience, education, and other variables can affect their salary. Stay updated with the most recent salary trends in the medical field and learn more about the potential income for surgeons in Honduras.

What is the average Surgeon salary in Honduras in 2024?

Average Surgeon monthly salary
2,500USD
(USD 29,700 yearly)
Low 2,200 USD
Average 2,500 USD
High 2,900 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Honduras amount to approximately USD 2,500 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 2,200 (lowest average) to USD 2,900 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Surgeon Pay Scale and Salaries in Honduras

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Surgeon earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Surgeons in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Surgeons earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Surgeons in Honduras earn less than USD 420.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Surgeon earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Surgeons in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Surgeons earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Surgeons in Honduras earn less than USD 420.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Surgeon, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Surgeon, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Honduras, the minimum salary for Surgeon is USD 2,200.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Honduras, the median salary is USD 2,000. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Honduras, the salary for the position of Surgeon ranges between USD 2,200 and USD 2,900.