Sales Manager Salary in Honduras 2024

Find out the average salary of Sales Manager jobs at Honduras. Discover the compensation trends and earning potential for Sales Managers in various industries. Stay updated with the latest salary insights to make informed career decisions.

What is the average Sales Manager salary in Honduras in 2024?

Average Sales Manager monthly salary
1,600USD
(USD 18,500 yearly)
Low 1,400 USD
Average 1,600 USD
High 1,800 USD
The average salary in Honduras is typically USD 1,600 per month. Salaries can range from USD 1,400 (lowest average) to USD 1,800 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Sales Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Honduras

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Sales Manager earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Sales Managers in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Sales Managers earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Sales Managers in Honduras earn less than USD 420.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Sales Manager earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Sales Managers in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Sales Managers earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Sales Managers in Honduras earn less than USD 420.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Sales Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Sales Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Honduras, the minimum salary for Sales Manager is USD 1,400.

Median Salary

In Honduras, the median salary is USD 1,300, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Honduras, the salary for the position of Sales Manager typically ranges from USD 1,400 to USD 1,800.