Lawyer Salary in Honduras 2024

Discover the average salary of a Lawyer in Honduras and gain insights into the compensation level for this highly sought-after profession. Learn about the factors that influence lawyer salaries, such as experience, specialization, and geographic location. Understand the earning potential in Honduras and make informed decisions about your legal career. Stay up-to-date with the latest salary information for lawyers and gain a competitive edge in the job market.

What is the average Lawyer salary in Honduras in 2024?

Average Lawyer monthly salary
1,400USD
(USD 16,800 yearly)
Low 1,200 USD
Average 1,400 USD
High 1,700 USD
Employees in Honduras typically earn an average salary of USD 1,400 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 1,200 (lowest average) to USD 1,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Honduras

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Lawyer earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Lawyers in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Lawyers earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Lawyers in Honduras earn less than USD 420.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Lawyer earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Lawyers in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Lawyers earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Lawyers in Honduras earn less than USD 420.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Honduras, the minimum salary for Lawyer is USD 1,200.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Honduras the median salary is USD 1,200.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Honduras, typical salary range for Lawyer is USD 1,200 to USD 1,700.