Judge Salary in Honduras 2024

Learn about the salary of a Judge job in Honduras. Understand the earning potential, benefits, and other factors that contribute to the compensation of Judges in Honduras. Find out how the salary of a Judge varies based on experience, education, and the jurisdiction in which they practice. Stay informed and make informed decisions about pursuing a career as a Judge in Honduras.

What is the average Judge salary in Honduras in 2024?

Average Judge monthly salary
1,500USD
(USD 17,700 yearly)
Low 1,300 USD
Average 1,500 USD
High 1,700 USD
A person working in Honduras typically earns around USD 1,500 per month. Salaries range from USD 1,300 (lowest average) to USD 1,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Judge Pay Scale and Salaries in Honduras

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Judge earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Judges in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Judges earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Judges in Honduras earn less than USD 420.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Judge earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Judges in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Judges earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Judges in Honduras earn less than USD 420.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Judge, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Judge, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Honduras, the minimum salary for Judge is USD 1,300.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Honduras the median salary is USD 1,200.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Honduras, typical salary range for Judge is USD 1,300 to USD 1,700.