Doctor Salary in Honduras 2024

Discover the average salary of doctors in Honduras and gain valuable insights into the compensation for this prestigious profession. This article provides accurate information on doctor salaries in various specialties, highlighting the factors that impact earning potential. Understanding the financial rewards associated with a career in medicine can help aspiring doctors make informed decisions about their future. Explore this comprehensive guide to better comprehend the salary landscape of doctors in Honduras, and get a clearer picture of what to expect financially in this esteemed field.

What is the average Doctor salary in Honduras in 2024?

Average Doctor monthly salary
2,300USD
(USD 26,800 yearly)
Low 1,900 USD
Average 2,300 USD
High 2,600 USD
A person working in Honduras typically earns around USD 2,300 per month. Salaries range from USD 1,900 (lowest average) to USD 2,600 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Doctor Pay Scale and Salaries in Honduras

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Doctor earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Doctors in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Doctors earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Doctors in Honduras earn less than USD 420.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Doctor earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Doctors in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Doctors earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Doctors in Honduras earn less than USD 420.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Doctor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Doctor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Honduras, the minimum salary for Doctor is USD 1,900.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Honduras the median salary is USD 1,800.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. For Doctor in Honduras, the salary typically ranges from USD 1,900 to USD 2,600.