Artist Salary in Honduras 2024

Looking to pursue a career as an artist? Explore the salary of an artist job in Honduras and learn about potential earnings in this creative field. Discover the factors that influence artist salaries and gain insights into the average pay artists can expect in this thriving artistic hub. Dive into the world of artistic compensation and find out how your passion for art can be financially rewarding in Honduras.

What is the average Artist salary in Honduras in 2024?

Average Artist monthly salary
510USD
(USD 6,100 yearly)
Low 440 USD
Average 510 USD
High 590 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Honduras is normally around USD 510 per month. Salary ranges from USD 440 (lowest average) to USD 590 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Artist Pay Scale and Salaries in Honduras

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Artist earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Artists in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Artists earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Artists in Honduras earn less than USD 420.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Honduras, nearly everyone working as a Artist earns less than USD 2,600. Approximately 75% of Artists in Honduras earn USD 790 or less. Half of the employees in Honduras who work as Artists earn less than USD 550, while the remaining 25% of Artists in Honduras earn less than USD 420.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Artist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Artist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Honduras, the minimum salary for Artist is USD 440.

Median Salary

In Honduras, the median salary is USD 410, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Honduras, the salary for the position of Artist ranges between USD 440 and USD 590.