Tour Guide Salary in Dominica 2024

Find out the salary details of a Tour Guide job in Dominica. This informative article explores the earning potential and compensation packages offered to Tour Guides in various locations. Discover the factors that affect a Tour Guide's salary and gain insights into the industry's average pay rates. Whether you are a prospective Tour Guide or simply curious about the remuneration in this field, this article provides valuable information on the salary prospects for Tour Guides in Dominica.

What is the average Tour Guide salary in Dominica in 2024?

Average Tour Guide monthly salary
260USD
(USD 3,100 yearly)
Low 220 USD
Average 260 USD
High 300 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Dominica amount to approximately USD 260 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 220 (lowest average) to USD 300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Tour Guide Pay Scale and Salaries in Dominica

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Tour Guide earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Tour Guides in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Tour Guides earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Tour Guides in Dominica earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Tour Guide earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Tour Guides in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Tour Guides earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Tour Guides in Dominica earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Tour Guide, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Tour Guide, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Dominica, the minimum salary for Tour Guide is USD 220.

Median Salary

In Dominica, the median salary is USD 210. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Dominica, the typical salary for Tour Guide ranges between USD 220 and USD 300.