Tax Lawyer Salary in Dominica 2024

Looking for information about tax lawyer salaries in Dominica? Read this article to learn more about the average salary for tax lawyers in your area. Find out what factors can influence the salary range and what to expect in terms of compensation for this rewarding legal profession.

What is the average Tax Lawyer salary in Dominica in 2024?

Average Tax Lawyer monthly salary
1,100USD
(USD 12,900 yearly)
Low 910 USD
Average 1,100 USD
High 1,300 USD
Employees in Dominica typically earn an average salary of USD 1,100 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 910 (lowest average) to USD 1,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Tax Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Dominica

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Tax Lawyer earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Tax Lawyers in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Tax Lawyers earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Tax Lawyers in Dominica earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Tax Lawyer earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Tax Lawyers in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Tax Lawyers earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Tax Lawyers in Dominica earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Tax Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Tax Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Dominica, the minimum salary for Tax Lawyer is USD 910.

Median Salary

In Dominica, the median salary is USD 850. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Dominica, the salary for the position of Tax Lawyer typically falls within the range of USD 910 to USD 1,300.