Dentist Salary in Dominica 2024

Are you interested in becoming a dentist? Discover important insights about the salary of a dentist Dominica. Find out the average pay for dentists in this area, based on factors like experience, education, and specialization. Explore the earning potential and opportunities available for dental professionals in Dominica through this informative article.

What is the average Dentist salary in Dominica in 2024?

Average Dentist monthly salary
1,600USD
(USD 18,300 yearly)
Low 1,300 USD
Average 1,600 USD
High 1,800 USD
The average salary in Dominica is typically USD 1,600 per month. Salaries can range from USD 1,300 (lowest average) to USD 1,800 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Dentist Pay Scale and Salaries in Dominica

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Dentist earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Dentists in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Dentists earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Dentists in Dominica earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Dentist earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Dentists in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Dentists earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Dentists in Dominica earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Dentist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Dentist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Dominica, the minimum salary for Dentist is USD 1,300.

Median Salary

In Dominica, the median salary is USD 1,300. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Dominica, the salary range for the position of Dentist typically varies from USD 1,300 to USD 1,800.