Customer Service Representative Salary in Dominica 2024

Looking for information on the salary of a Customer Service Representative job? Discover the average pay for this role and gain insights specific to your location at Dominica. Find out the remuneration trends and factors affecting the compensation of Customer Service Representatives in your area. Explore our article to make an informed decision about your career and earning potential in this field.

What is the average Customer Service Representative salary in Dominica in 2024?

Average Customer Service Representative monthly salary
310USD
(USD 3,700 yearly)
Low 270 USD
Average 310 USD
High 360 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Dominica amount to approximately USD 310 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 270 (lowest average) to USD 360 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Customer Service Representative Pay Scale and Salaries in Dominica

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Customer Service Representative earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Customer Service Representatives in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Customer Service Representatives earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Customer Service Representatives in Dominica earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Customer Service Representative earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Customer Service Representatives in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Customer Service Representatives earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Customer Service Representatives in Dominica earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Customer Service Representative, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Customer Service Representative, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Dominica, the minimum salary for Customer Service Representative is USD 270.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Dominica the median salary is USD 250.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Dominica, expected salary for the position of Customer Service Representative typically ranges from USD 270 to USD 360.