Controller Salary in Dominica 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a Controller job? Look no further! This article provides an in-depth analysis of Controller salaries in various locations. Discover the average compensation and benefits offered to Controllers in Dominica. Gain valuable insights into the factors influencing salary ranges and the potential for career growth in this field. Stay updated on the latest trends and benchmarks to make informed decisions about your financial future as a Controller.

What is the average Controller salary in Dominica in 2024?

Average Controller monthly salary
1,200USD
(USD 13,300 yearly)
Low 950 USD
Average 1,200 USD
High 1,300 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Dominica amount to approximately USD 1,200 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 950 (lowest average) to USD 1,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Controller Pay Scale and Salaries in Dominica

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Controller earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Controllers in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Controllers earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Controllers in Dominica earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Controller earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Controllers in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Controllers earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Controllers in Dominica earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Controller, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Controller, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Dominica, the minimum salary for Controller is USD 950.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Dominica, the median salary is USD 880. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Dominica, typical salary for the position of Controller ranges from USD 950 to USD 1,300.