Artist Salary in Dominica 2024

Looking to pursue a career as an artist? Explore the salary of an artist job in Dominica and learn about potential earnings in this creative field. Discover the factors that influence artist salaries and gain insights into the average pay artists can expect in this thriving artistic hub. Dive into the world of artistic compensation and find out how your passion for art can be financially rewarding in Dominica.

What is the average Artist salary in Dominica in 2024?

Average Artist monthly salary
390USD
(USD 4,700 yearly)
Low 340 USD
Average 390 USD
High 450 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Dominica amount to around USD 390 per month. Salaries vary between USD 340 (lowest average) and USD 450 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Artist Pay Scale and Salaries in Dominica

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Artist earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Artists in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Artists earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Artists in Dominica earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Dominica, nearly everyone working as a Artist earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Artists in Dominica earn USD 610 or less. Half of the employees in Dominica who work as Artists earn less than USD 430, while the remaining 25% of Artists in Dominica earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Artist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Artist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Dominica, the minimum salary for Artist is USD 340.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Dominica the median salary is USD 310.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Dominica, salaries for the position of Artist typically range from USD 340 to USD 450.