Tax Lawyer Salary in Denmark 2024

Looking for information about tax lawyer salaries in Denmark? Read this article to learn more about the average salary for tax lawyers in your area. Find out what factors can influence the salary range and what to expect in terms of compensation for this rewarding legal profession.

What is the average Tax Lawyer salary in Denmark in 2024?

Average Tax Lawyer monthly salary
14,800USD
(USD 177,400 yearly)
Low 12,600 USD
Average 14,800 USD
High 17,000 USD
In Denmark, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately USD 14,800 per month. Salary levels range from USD 12,600 (lowest average) to USD 17,000 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Tax Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Denmark

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Tax Lawyer earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Tax Lawyers in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Tax Lawyers earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Tax Lawyers in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Tax Lawyer earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Tax Lawyers in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Tax Lawyers earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Tax Lawyers in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Tax Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Tax Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Denmark, the minimum salary for Tax Lawyer is USD 12,600.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Denmark, the median salary is USD 11,700, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Denmark, salaries for the position of Tax Lawyer typically range from USD 12,600 to USD 17,000.