Receptionist Salary in Denmark 2024

Looking for information about Receptionist salaries in Denmark? Read this article to learn about the average salary range, factors that affect receptionist salaries, and tips for negotiating a competitive compensation package. Find out how industry, experience, and location impact salary expectations, and get insights into the skills and qualifications that can help you earn a higher income as a receptionist.

What is the average Receptionist salary in Denmark in 2024?

Average Receptionist monthly salary
3,200USD
(USD 37,700 yearly)
Low 2,700 USD
Average 3,200 USD
High 3,700 USD
In Denmark, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 3,200 per month. Salaries can range from USD 2,700 (lowest average) to USD 3,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Receptionist Pay Scale and Salaries in Denmark

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Receptionist earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Receptionists in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Receptionists earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Receptionists in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Receptionist earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Receptionists in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Receptionists earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Receptionists in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Receptionist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Receptionist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Denmark, the minimum salary for Receptionist is USD 2,700.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Denmark, the median salary is USD 2,500. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Denmark, expected salary for the position of Receptionist typically ranges from USD 2,700 to USD 3,700.