Janitor Salary in Denmark 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a Janitor in Denmark? Look no further! This article provides insights into the average salary of Janitorial positions, exploring factors such as experience, education, and location. Learn everything you need to know about Janitor salaries to make informed decisions about your career or hiring process. Discover how much Janitors earn in Denmark and gain a competitive edge in the job market. Keep reading to get a comprehensive overview of Janitor salaries in Denmark and start planning your financial future today.

What is the average Janitor salary in Denmark in 2024?

Average Janitor monthly salary
3,500USD
(USD 41,500 yearly)
Low 3,000 USD
Average 3,500 USD
High 4,000 USD
A person working in Denmark typically earns around USD 3,500 per month. Salaries range from USD 3,000 (lowest average) to USD 4,000 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Janitor Pay Scale and Salaries in Denmark

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Janitor earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Janitors in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Janitors earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Janitors in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Janitor earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Janitors in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Janitors earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Janitors in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Janitor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Janitor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Denmark, the minimum salary for Janitor is USD 3,000.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Denmark the median salary is USD 2,800.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Denmark, typical salary for the position of Janitor ranges from USD 3,000 to USD 4,000.