Food and beverage server Salary in Denmark 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a food and beverage server job in Denmark? This article provides valuable insights into the average pay of this role, without any specific salary ranges. Whether you're considering a career as a server or a job seeker wanting to negotiate a fair compensation, understanding the salary expectations can be crucial. Discover the factors that influence server salaries and gain an understanding of what you can potentially earn in Denmark.

What is the average Food and beverage server salary in Denmark in 2024?

Average Food and beverage server monthly salary
3,500USD
(USD 41,300 yearly)
Low 3,000 USD
Average 3,500 USD
High 4,000 USD
Employees in Denmark typically earn an average salary of USD 3,500 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 3,000 (lowest average) to USD 4,000 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Food and beverage server Pay Scale and Salaries in Denmark

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Food and beverage server earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Food and beverage servers in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Food and beverage servers earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Food and beverage servers in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Food and beverage server earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Food and beverage servers in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Food and beverage servers earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Food and beverage servers in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Food and beverage server, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Food and beverage server, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Denmark, the minimum salary for Food and beverage server is USD 3,000.

Median Salary

In Denmark, the median salary is USD 2,800. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Denmark, the typical salary for Food and beverage server ranges between USD 3,000 and USD 4,000.