Cashier Salary in Denmark 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a cashier job? Discover the average pay scale for this role in Denmark and gain insights into the competitive compensation package offered. Explore the factors that affect cashier salaries, such as experience level, industry, and location. Stay informed and make informed decisions about pursuing a career as a cashier in Denmark.

What is the average Cashier salary in Denmark in 2024?

Average Cashier monthly salary
2,900USD
(USD 34,000 yearly)
Low 2,500 USD
Average 2,900 USD
High 3,300 USD
A person working in Denmark typically earns around USD 2,900 per month. Salaries range from USD 2,500 (lowest average) to USD 3,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Cashier Pay Scale and Salaries in Denmark

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Cashier earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Cashiers in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Cashiers earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Cashiers in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Cashier earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Cashiers in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Cashiers earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Cashiers in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Cashier, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Cashier, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Denmark, the minimum salary for Cashier is USD 2,500.

Median Salary

In Denmark, the median salary is USD 2,300. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. For Cashier in Denmark, the salary typically ranges from USD 2,500 to USD 3,300.