Bus Driver Salary in Denmark 2024

Are you considering a career as a Bus Driver? Read our article to find out more about the salary of this profession. Discover Denmark's average salary for Bus Drivers and learn about the factors that may influence earnings in this role. Explore the benefits and potential opportunities for growth in the field. Stay informed about the salary trends and expectations, and make an informed decision about your future as a Bus Driver in Denmark.

What is the average Bus Driver salary in Denmark in 2024?

Average Bus Driver monthly salary
5,400USD
(USD 64,100 yearly)
Low 4,600 USD
Average 5,400 USD
High 6,200 USD
In Denmark, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately USD 5,400 per month. Salary levels range from USD 4,600 (lowest average) to USD 6,200 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Bus Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Denmark

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Denmark, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 26,600. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Denmark earn USD 8,400 or less. Half of the employees in Denmark who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 5,900, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Denmark earn less than USD 4,400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Bus Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Bus Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Denmark, the minimum salary for Bus Driver is USD 4,600.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Denmark, the median salary is USD 4,300, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Denmark, typical salary range for Bus Driver is USD 4,600 to USD 6,200.