Tour Guide Salary in Benin 2024

Find out the salary details of a Tour Guide job in Benin. This informative article explores the earning potential and compensation packages offered to Tour Guides in various locations. Discover the factors that affect a Tour Guide's salary and gain insights into the industry's average pay rates. Whether you are a prospective Tour Guide or simply curious about the remuneration in this field, this article provides valuable information on the salary prospects for Tour Guides in Benin.

What is the average Tour Guide salary in Benin in 2024?

Average Tour Guide monthly salary
170USD
(USD 2,000 yearly)
Low 140 USD
Average 170 USD
High 190 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Benin amount to approximately USD 170 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 140 (lowest average) to USD 190 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Tour Guide Pay Scale and Salaries in Benin

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Tour Guide earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Tour Guides in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Tour Guides earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Tour Guides in Benin earn less than USD 210.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Tour Guide earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Tour Guides in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Tour Guides earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Tour Guides in Benin earn less than USD 210.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Tour Guide, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Tour Guide, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Benin, the minimum salary for Tour Guide is USD 140.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Benin the median salary is USD 130.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Benin, typical salary for the position of Tour Guide ranges from USD 140 to USD 190.