Marketing Manager Salary in Benin 2024

Looking for information about Marketing Manager salaries in Benin? Read this article to learn about the average salary for this role, trends in compensation, and factors that can impact earning potential. Gain insights into the latest salary data and industry benchmarks for Marketing Managers in Benin to make informed decisions about your career and salary expectations.

What is the average Marketing Manager salary in Benin in 2024?

Average Marketing Manager monthly salary
800USD
(USD 9,600 yearly)
Low 680 USD
Average 800 USD
High 920 USD
In Benin, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately USD 800 per month. Salary levels range from USD 680 (lowest average) to USD 920 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Marketing Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Benin

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Benin earn less than USD 210.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Benin earn less than USD 210.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Benin, the minimum salary for Marketing Manager is USD 680.

Median Salary

In Benin, the median salary is USD 640. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Benin, the salary for the position of Marketing Manager typically falls within the range of USD 680 to USD 920.