Judge Salary in Benin 2024

Learn about the salary of a Judge job in Benin. Understand the earning potential, benefits, and other factors that contribute to the compensation of Judges in Benin. Find out how the salary of a Judge varies based on experience, education, and the jurisdiction in which they practice. Stay informed and make informed decisions about pursuing a career as a Judge in Benin.

What is the average Judge salary in Benin in 2024?

Average Judge monthly salary
720USD
(USD 8,600 yearly)
Low 610 USD
Average 720 USD
High 830 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Benin amount to approximately USD 720 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 610 (lowest average) to USD 830 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Judge Pay Scale and Salaries in Benin

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Judge earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Judges in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Judges earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Judges in Benin earn less than USD 210.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Judge earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Judges in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Judges earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Judges in Benin earn less than USD 210.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Judge, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Judge, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Benin, the minimum salary for Judge is USD 610.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Benin, the median salary is USD 570, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Benin, the salary range for the position of Judge typically varies from USD 610 to USD 830.