Intellectual Property Lawyer Salary in Benin 2024

Looking for information on the salary of an Intellectual Property Lawyer job in Benin? Explore our article to discover the average earning potential and factors that influence the compensation in this field. Gain insights into the various aspects that may impact an Intellectual Property Lawyer's salary, such as experience, qualifications, and industry demand. Stay informed about the current market trends and expectations related to this profession.

What is the average Intellectual Property Lawyer salary in Benin in 2024?

Average Intellectual Property Lawyer monthly salary
910USD
(USD 10,900 yearly)
Low 770 USD
Average 910 USD
High 1,100 USD
In Benin, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 910 per month. Salaries can range from USD 770 (lowest average) to USD 1,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Intellectual Property Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Benin

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Benin earn less than USD 210.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Benin earn less than USD 210.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Intellectual Property Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Intellectual Property Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Benin, the minimum salary for Intellectual Property Lawyer is USD 770.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Benin, the median salary is USD 720. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Benin, the salary for the position of Intellectual Property Lawyer typically ranges from USD 770 to USD 1,100.