Elder Care Worker Salary in Benin 2024

Looking for information about the salary of Elder Care Workers? Discover the average pay rates, benefits, and job outlook for this rewarding career in Benin. Find out how much Elder Care Workers earn and explore the factors that affect their salaries. Get the latest insights into the compensation trends in the elder care industry and make informed decisions about your future as an Elder Care Worker.

What is the average Elder Care Worker salary in Benin in 2024?

Average Elder Care Worker monthly salary
140USD
(USD 1,700 yearly)
Low 120 USD
Average 140 USD
High 170 USD
The average salary in Benin is typically USD 140 per month. Salaries can range from USD 120 (lowest average) to USD 170 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Elder Care Worker Pay Scale and Salaries in Benin

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Elder Care Worker earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Elder Care Workers in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Elder Care Workers earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Elder Care Workers in Benin earn less than USD 210.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Elder Care Worker earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Elder Care Workers in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Elder Care Workers earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Elder Care Workers in Benin earn less than USD 210.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Elder Care Worker, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Elder Care Worker, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Benin, the minimum salary for Elder Care Worker is USD 120.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Benin, the median salary is USD 110, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Benin, the salary for the position of Elder Care Worker typically falls within the range of USD 120 to USD 170.