Doctor Salary in Benin 2024

Discover the average salary of doctors in Benin and gain valuable insights into the compensation for this prestigious profession. This article provides accurate information on doctor salaries in various specialties, highlighting the factors that impact earning potential. Understanding the financial rewards associated with a career in medicine can help aspiring doctors make informed decisions about their future. Explore this comprehensive guide to better comprehend the salary landscape of doctors in Benin, and get a clearer picture of what to expect financially in this esteemed field.

What is the average Doctor salary in Benin in 2024?

Average Doctor monthly salary
1,100USD
(USD 13,100 yearly)
Low 930 USD
Average 1,100 USD
High 1,300 USD
The average salary in Benin is typically USD 1,100 per month. Salaries can range from USD 930 (lowest average) to USD 1,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Doctor Pay Scale and Salaries in Benin

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Doctor earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Doctors in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Doctors earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Doctors in Benin earn less than USD 210.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Doctor earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Doctors in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Doctors earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Doctors in Benin earn less than USD 210.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Doctor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Doctor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Benin, the minimum salary for Doctor is USD 930.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Benin, the median salary is USD 860, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Benin, the salary range for the position of Doctor typically varies from USD 930 to USD 1,300.