Customer Service Representative Salary in Benin 2024

Looking for information on the salary of a Customer Service Representative job? Discover the average pay for this role and gain insights specific to your location at Benin. Find out the remuneration trends and factors affecting the compensation of Customer Service Representatives in your area. Explore our article to make an informed decision about your career and earning potential in this field.

What is the average Customer Service Representative salary in Benin in 2024?

Average Customer Service Representative monthly salary
200USD
(USD 2,400 yearly)
Low 170 USD
Average 200 USD
High 230 USD
A person working in Benin typically earns around USD 200 per month. Salaries range from USD 170 (lowest average) to USD 230 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Customer Service Representative Pay Scale and Salaries in Benin

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Customer Service Representative earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Customer Service Representatives in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Customer Service Representatives earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Customer Service Representatives in Benin earn less than USD 210.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Customer Service Representative earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Customer Service Representatives in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Customer Service Representatives earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Customer Service Representatives in Benin earn less than USD 210.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Customer Service Representative, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Customer Service Representative, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Benin, the minimum salary for Customer Service Representative is USD 170.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Benin, the median salary is USD 160. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Benin, the salary for the position of Customer Service Representative ranges between USD 170 and USD 230.