Controller Salary in Benin 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a Controller job? Look no further! This article provides an in-depth analysis of Controller salaries in various locations. Discover the average compensation and benefits offered to Controllers in Benin. Gain valuable insights into the factors influencing salary ranges and the potential for career growth in this field. Stay updated on the latest trends and benchmarks to make informed decisions about your financial future as a Controller.

What is the average Controller salary in Benin in 2024?

Average Controller monthly salary
710USD
(USD 8,500 yearly)
Low 600 USD
Average 710 USD
High 820 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Benin amount to approximately USD 710 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 600 (lowest average) to USD 820 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Controller Pay Scale and Salaries in Benin

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Controller earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Controllers in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Controllers earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Controllers in Benin earn less than USD 210.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Controller earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Controllers in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Controllers earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Controllers in Benin earn less than USD 210.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Controller, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Controller, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Benin, the minimum salary for Controller is USD 600.

Median Salary

In Benin, the median salary is USD 560. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Benin, the salary range for the position of Controller typically varies from USD 600 to USD 820.