Bartender Salary in Benin 2024

Looking for information about bartender salaries? Discover what bartenders earn in Benin, including tips and hourly wages. Explore the factors that affect bartender salaries and find out how you can maximize your earning potential in this dynamic profession. Whether you are just starting your career or looking to negotiate a higher salary, this article provides valuable insights into the average compensation for bartenders in Benin.

What is the average Bartender salary in Benin in 2024?

Average Bartender monthly salary
160USD
(USD 1,900 yearly)
Low 140 USD
Average 160 USD
High 190 USD
In Benin, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately USD 160 per month. Salary levels range from USD 140 (lowest average) to USD 190 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Bartender Pay Scale and Salaries in Benin

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Bartender earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Bartenders in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Bartenders earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Bartenders in Benin earn less than USD 210.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Benin, nearly everyone working as a Bartender earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Bartenders in Benin earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Benin who work as Bartenders earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Bartenders in Benin earn less than USD 210.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Bartender, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Bartender, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Benin, the minimum salary for Bartender is USD 140.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Benin, the median salary is USD 130. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Benin, typical salary range for Bartender is USD 140 to USD 190.