Rehabilitation Counselor Salary in Barbados 2024

Search hundreds of Rehabilitation Counselor job listings in Barbados and discover the average salary for this position. Explore the earning potential and compensation packages offered to Rehabilitation Counselors in various locations. Find out what factors influence salary rates in this rewarding career field.

What is the average Rehabilitation Counselor salary in Barbados in 2024?

Average Rehabilitation Counselor monthly salary
880USD
(USD 10,500 yearly)
Low 750 USD
Average 880 USD
High 1,100 USD
Typically, individuals employed in Barbados earn an average salary of USD 880 per month. Salaries can range from USD 750 (lowest average) to USD 1,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Rehabilitation Counselor Pay Scale and Salaries in Barbados

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Rehabilitation Counselor earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Rehabilitation Counselors in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Rehabilitation Counselors earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Rehabilitation Counselors in Barbados earn less than USD 880.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Rehabilitation Counselor earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Rehabilitation Counselors in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Rehabilitation Counselors earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Rehabilitation Counselors in Barbados earn less than USD 880.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Rehabilitation Counselor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Rehabilitation Counselor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Barbados, the minimum salary for Rehabilitation Counselor is USD 750.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Barbados, the median salary is USD 690. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Barbados, typical salary for the position of Rehabilitation Counselor ranges from USD 750 to USD 1,100.