Petroleum Engineer Salary in Barbados 2024

Find out the salary details of a Petroleum Engineer job in Barbados. Discover the average compensation for this lucrative profession and learn about the factors that influence an engineer's earning potential. Gain insight into the rewarding monetary benefits that come with a career in petroleum engineering.

What is the average Petroleum Engineer salary in Barbados in 2024?

Average Petroleum Engineer monthly salary
3,300USD
(USD 38,800 yearly)
Low 2,800 USD
Average 3,300 USD
High 3,800 USD
Typically, individuals employed in Barbados earn an average salary of USD 3,300 per month. Salaries can range from USD 2,800 (lowest average) to USD 3,800 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Petroleum Engineer Pay Scale and Salaries in Barbados

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Petroleum Engineer earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Petroleum Engineers in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Petroleum Engineers earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Petroleum Engineers in Barbados earn less than USD 880.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Petroleum Engineer earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Petroleum Engineers in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Petroleum Engineers earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Petroleum Engineers in Barbados earn less than USD 880.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Petroleum Engineer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Petroleum Engineer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Barbados, the minimum salary for Petroleum Engineer is USD 2,800.

Median Salary

In Barbados, the median salary is USD 2,600, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Barbados, the salary range for the position of Petroleum Engineer typically varies from USD 2,800 to USD 3,800.