Painter Salary in Barbados 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a painter job in Barbados? Read this article to find out more. Discover the average salary and factors that can influence it, such as experience, certification, and location-specific cost of living. Gain insights on how to negotiate for a higher salary and tips for career advancement in the painting industry.

What is the average Painter salary in Barbados in 2024?

Average Painter monthly salary
1,100USD
(USD 12,100 yearly)
Low 860 USD
Average 1,100 USD
High 1,200 USD
On average, employees in Barbados earn about USD 1,100 per month. The salary range varies between USD 860 (lowest average) and USD 1,200 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This figure represents the average salary inclusive of perks like housing, transportation, etc. The salary spectrum greatly differs across different professions. If you are curious about the salary of a particular job, kindly refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Painter Pay Scale and Salaries in Barbados

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Painter earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Painters in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Painters earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Painters in Barbados earn less than USD 880.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Painter earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Painters in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Painters earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Painters in Barbados earn less than USD 880.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Painter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Painter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Barbados, the minimum salary for Painter is USD 860.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Barbados the median salary is USD 800.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Barbados, salaries for the position of Painter typically range from USD 860 to USD 1,200.