Lawyer Salary in Barbados 2024

Discover the average salary of a Lawyer in Barbados and gain insights into the compensation level for this highly sought-after profession. Learn about the factors that influence lawyer salaries, such as experience, specialization, and geographic location. Understand the earning potential in Barbados and make informed decisions about your legal career. Stay up-to-date with the latest salary information for lawyers and gain a competitive edge in the job market.

What is the average Lawyer salary in Barbados in 2024?

Average Lawyer monthly salary
3,000USD
(USD 35,400 yearly)
Low 2,600 USD
Average 3,000 USD
High 3,400 USD
In Barbados, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 3,000 per month. Salaries can range from USD 2,600 (lowest average) to USD 3,400 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Barbados

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Lawyer earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Lawyers in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Lawyers earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Lawyers in Barbados earn less than USD 880.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Lawyer earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Lawyers in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Lawyers earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Lawyers in Barbados earn less than USD 880.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Barbados, the minimum salary for Lawyer is USD 2,600.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Barbados the median salary is USD 2,400.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Barbados, the typical salary for Lawyer ranges between USD 2,600 and USD 3,400.