Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary in Barbados 2024

Discover the latest trends in CEO salaries at Barbados with this informative article. Gain insights into the earning potential of top executives and explore how factors like industry, company size, and experience can impact CEO compensation. Stay up-to-date with the current market rates and understand the various elements that contribute to CEO salary packages. Whether you're an aspiring CEO or interested in benchmarking executive compensation, this article provides valuable information on the remuneration landscape for top corporate leaders in Barbados.

What is the average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) salary in Barbados in 2024?

Average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) monthly salary
4,600USD
(USD 54,100 yearly)
Low 3,900 USD
Average 4,600 USD
High 5,200 USD
Typically, individuals employed in Barbados earn an average salary of USD 4,600 per month. Salaries can range from USD 3,900 (lowest average) to USD 5,200 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Pay Scale and Salaries in Barbados

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Barbados earn less than USD 880.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Barbados earn less than USD 880.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Chief Executive Officer (CEO), impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Barbados, the minimum salary for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is USD 3,900.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Barbados the median salary is USD 3,600.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Barbados, the salary for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) typically ranges from USD 3,900 to USD 5,200.