Bus Driver Salary in Barbados 2024

Are you considering a career as a Bus Driver? Read our article to find out more about the salary of this profession. Discover Barbados's average salary for Bus Drivers and learn about the factors that may influence earnings in this role. Explore the benefits and potential opportunities for growth in the field. Stay informed about the salary trends and expectations, and make an informed decision about your future as a Bus Driver in Barbados.

What is the average Bus Driver salary in Barbados in 2024?

Average Bus Driver monthly salary
1,100USD
(USD 12,800 yearly)
Low 910 USD
Average 1,100 USD
High 1,300 USD
In Barbados, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately USD 1,100 per month. Salary levels range from USD 910 (lowest average) to USD 1,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Bus Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Barbados

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Barbados earn less than USD 880.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Barbados earn less than USD 880.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Bus Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Bus Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Barbados, the minimum salary for Bus Driver is USD 910.

Median Salary

In Barbados, the median salary is USD 850. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Barbados, the salary for the position of Bus Driver typically ranges from USD 910 to USD 1,300.