Brand Manager Salary in Barbados 2024

Looking for information on Brand Manager salaries in Barbados? This article provides valuable insights into the average salary of a Brand Manager in various locations. Discover the factors influencing salary levels, such as years of experience, industry, and education. Gain a comprehensive understanding of what to expect in terms of compensation for this crucial marketing role.

What is the average Brand Manager salary in Barbados in 2024?

Average Brand Manager monthly salary
3,200USD
(USD 37,900 yearly)
Low 2,700 USD
Average 3,200 USD
High 3,700 USD
Typically, individuals employed in Barbados earn an average salary of USD 3,200 per month. Salaries can range from USD 2,700 (lowest average) to USD 3,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Brand Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Barbados

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Brand Manager earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Brand Managers in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Brand Managers earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Brand Managers in Barbados earn less than USD 880.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Brand Manager earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Brand Managers in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Brand Managers earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Brand Managers in Barbados earn less than USD 880.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Brand Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Brand Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Barbados, the minimum salary for Brand Manager is USD 2,700.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Barbados, the median salary is USD 2,500. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Barbados, the salary for the position of Brand Manager ranges between USD 2,700 and USD 3,700.