Artist Salary in Barbados 2024

Looking to pursue a career as an artist? Explore the salary of an artist job in Barbados and learn about potential earnings in this creative field. Discover the factors that influence artist salaries and gain insights into the average pay artists can expect in this thriving artistic hub. Dive into the world of artistic compensation and find out how your passion for art can be financially rewarding in Barbados.

What is the average Artist salary in Barbados in 2024?

Average Artist monthly salary
1,100USD
(USD 12,900 yearly)
Low 920 USD
Average 1,100 USD
High 1,300 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Barbados amount to approximately USD 1,100 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 920 (lowest average) to USD 1,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Artist Pay Scale and Salaries in Barbados

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Artist earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Artists in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Artists earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Artists in Barbados earn less than USD 880.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Artist earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Artists in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Artists earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Artists in Barbados earn less than USD 880.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Artist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Artist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Barbados, the minimum salary for Artist is USD 920.

Median Salary

In Barbados, the median salary is USD 850. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Barbados, typical salary for the position of Artist ranges from USD 920 to USD 1,300.