Airline Pilot Salary in Barbados 2024

Looking for information about the salary of an Airline Pilot job? Discover the factors affecting the earnings of airline pilots, including experience level, aircraft type, and seniority. Learn about the lucrative compensation possibilities in this exciting career. Find out Barbados's average salary for airline pilots, and get insights into the industry's salary trends, benefits, and potential for career growth. Explore how qualifications and additional certifications can boost your earning potential as an airline pilot. Stay informed about the latest salary updates and what to expect in this rewarding profession.

What is the average Airline Pilot salary in Barbados in 2024?

Average Airline Pilot monthly salary
4,100USD
(USD 48,800 yearly)
Low 3,500 USD
Average 4,100 USD
High 4,700 USD
The average salary in Barbados is typically USD 4,100 per month. Salaries can range from USD 3,500 (lowest average) to USD 4,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Airline Pilot Pay Scale and Salaries in Barbados

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Airline Pilot earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Airline Pilots in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Airline Pilots earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Airline Pilots in Barbados earn less than USD 880.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Barbados, nearly everyone working as a Airline Pilot earns less than USD 5,400. Approximately 75% of Airline Pilots in Barbados earn USD 1,700 or less. Half of the employees in Barbados who work as Airline Pilots earn less than USD 1,200, while the remaining 25% of Airline Pilots in Barbados earn less than USD 880.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Airline Pilot, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Airline Pilot, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Barbados, the minimum salary for Airline Pilot is USD 3,500.

Median Salary

In Barbados, the median salary is USD 3,300. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Barbados, the salary for the position of Airline Pilot ranges between USD 3,500 and USD 4,700.