Treasurer Salary in Armenia 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Treasurer job in Armenia? In this article, we provide insights into the salary expectations and compensation for a Treasurer position in various industries and sectors. Find out the average salary, factors that affect pay scales, and tips to negotiate for better remuneration. Explore the financial rewards associated with a Treasurer role and learn about the skills and experience that can contribute to a competitive compensation package.

What is the average Treasurer salary in Armenia in 2024?

Average Treasurer monthly salary
1,800USD
(USD 21,000 yearly)
Low 1,500 USD
Average 1,800 USD
High 2,100 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Armenia amount to approximately USD 1,800 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 1,500 (lowest average) to USD 2,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Treasurer Pay Scale and Salaries in Armenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Treasurer earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Treasurers in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Treasurers earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Treasurers in Armenia earn less than USD 500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Treasurer earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Treasurers in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Treasurers earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Treasurers in Armenia earn less than USD 500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Treasurer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Treasurer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Armenia, the minimum salary for Treasurer is USD 1,500.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Armenia the median salary is USD 1,400.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Armenia, the salary for the position of Treasurer ranges between USD 1,500 and USD 2,100.