Tax Lawyer Salary in Armenia 2024

Looking for information about tax lawyer salaries in Armenia? Read this article to learn more about the average salary for tax lawyers in your area. Find out what factors can influence the salary range and what to expect in terms of compensation for this rewarding legal profession.

What is the average Tax Lawyer salary in Armenia in 2024?

Average Tax Lawyer monthly salary
1,700USD
(USD 20,200 yearly)
Low 1,500 USD
Average 1,700 USD
High 2,000 USD
A person working in Armenia typically earns around USD 1,700 per month. Salaries range from USD 1,500 (lowest average) to USD 2,000 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Tax Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Armenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Tax Lawyer earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Tax Lawyers in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Tax Lawyers earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Tax Lawyers in Armenia earn less than USD 500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Tax Lawyer earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Tax Lawyers in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Tax Lawyers earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Tax Lawyers in Armenia earn less than USD 500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Tax Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Tax Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Armenia, the minimum salary for Tax Lawyer is USD 1,500.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Armenia, the median salary is USD 1,400. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. For Tax Lawyer in Armenia, the salary typically ranges from USD 1,500 to USD 2,000.