Sales Director Salary in Armenia 2024

This article provides an in-depth analysis of the Sales Director job position in Armenia, highlighting the factors that influence salary levels in this role. It offers valuable insights into the key responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required for sales directors, and explores how these factors impact compensation. By understanding the salary dynamics of Sales Director positions in Armenia, individuals can make more informed career decisions and negotiate their salaries effectively within the local market.

What is the average Sales Director salary in Armenia in 2024?

Average Sales Director monthly salary
1,900USD
(USD 22,400 yearly)
Low 1,600 USD
Average 1,900 USD
High 2,200 USD
The average salary in Armenia is typically USD 1,900 per month. Salaries can range from USD 1,600 (lowest average) to USD 2,200 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Sales Director Pay Scale and Salaries in Armenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Sales Director earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Sales Directors in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Sales Directors earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Sales Directors in Armenia earn less than USD 500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Sales Director earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Sales Directors in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Sales Directors earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Sales Directors in Armenia earn less than USD 500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Sales Director, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Sales Director, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Armenia, the minimum salary for Sales Director is USD 1,600.

Median Salary

In Armenia, the median salary is USD 1,500. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Armenia, the salary for the position of Sales Director typically falls within the range of USD 1,600 to USD 2,200.